For your textbooks!
- Great cash offers for your textbooks
- Always FREE shipping
- Next day payments (PayPal or check)
- Awesome customer support
Start by entering your book’s ISBN numbers below…
Simple. Fast. Reliable.
If you’re happy, we’re happy!
Get a Great Offer
100% FREE Shipping
Next Day Payments!
People Helping People
Why we’re different
We know that, and respect that.
Get an instant promo code for 10% More Cash on your first order by subscribing to our mailing list!
Our Simple Process
Books We Purchase
- New & used textbooks that are U.S. student editions, in GOOD condition or better
- Some writing & highlighting is ok
- Normal cover wear is ok
- Loose-leaf editions, binder editions and A La Carte editions are ok as long as all pages including front and back covers are included, no torn pages or tears in holes, and neatly packaged or bound (no loose pages in the shipping box)
Books We Don’t Purchase
- International editions, Teacher editions, Annotated editions, custom editions, not for resale editions, review copies
- Any signs of water damage, wavy pages, staining
- Books with heavy cover wear or other significant damage
- Excessive writing, highlighting or underlining
- Workbooks or study guides with more than 10% of the answers filled in
- Broken or damaged bindings
- Torn/damaged/loose/missing pages
- Smoke or other odors
- Any signs of mold
- Partial sets or incomplete sets (for example only volume 1 of a 2 volume set)
- Counterfeit textbooks
- Custom editions for a specific college or region
- Rebound books
- Make sure you own the book outright (no rentals)
- Loose-leaf editions, binder editions and A La Carte editions are ok as long as all pages including front and back covers are included, no torn pages or tears in holes, and neatly packaged or in a binder (no loose pages in the shipping box)
- Certain books have multiple ISBN numbers listed. Please make sure you are entering the correct ISBN number that corresponds to the specific edition that you are selling back. Please remove any stickers that are covering the ISBN number on your book
- Please note: Check your textbooks for black tape on the covers. This is sometimes used to hide the fact that the book is actually an instructor’s edition.
Book Condition Guidelines
Should you send a book to us that is in Unacceptable condition and one that we simply cannot purchase (for example missing a cover, or an international edition), we will email you that we are cancelling your order. You can then choose to either pay a minimal return shipping charge and we will promptly return the book to you, or we can donate or recycle your book for you. If you choose to have your unaccepted book returned, you must contact us within 7 days, through email or phone, to provide payment for return shipping costs. (If you don’t reply to our email after 7 days, we will donate or recycle your book for you). We always try to avoid having to adjust an offer, we really do. But on those occasions that we need to, we offer great communication and do our best to keep you happy!
Next Day Payments
Packing & Shipping Recommendations
- NO ENVELOPES PLEASE! (that includes cushion mailers, bubble-lined envelopes, etc.) Envelopes frequently tear and break, your books will likely arrive damaged or possibly missing. Please choose a sturdy, properly-sized BOX that’s designed for shipping (please no cereal boxes, shoe boxes, etc.). If you’re shipping many books, please limit the weight of the box to under 50 pounds. If your sellback order is more than 50 pounds, please split your order into multiple orders. That way you’ll get a different pre-paid shipping label and tracking number for each box.
- Place your books flat in the box and arrange them to reduce shifting during transit. Use sufficient packing materials such as bubble wrap or crumpled paper shopping bags (no styrofoam peanuts please). Use these packing materials to fill any empty space around your books. If you shake the box and you feel your books moving, please use more cushioning material around your books. Print out the packing slip and enclose it in your box. Seal your box closed with strong shipping tape and use more tape than expected (books are heavy!). Finally, affix the shipping label to the box securely with tape.
- Important: Please ship your books within 7 days of placing your order so that the price quote remains valid on your order.
Please note that we are not responsible for damage or loss that your books incur during transit. You have the option to purchase insurance for your shipment from the Post Office. Please protect your precious textbooks by packing them well using the suggestions we mentioned above.
Fun fact… here are our top paid books in 2018.
- Finance Books – 30%
- Medical Books – 22%
- Engineering Books – 18%
We’re passionate about what we do! We built our company from the ground up to be a great resource for selling your textbooks. We always adhere to the golden rule, by treating others the way that we’d like to be treated. Our goal is to provide you with a great experience both now and in the future!